Profile: Enrique Garcia Bejar
Implementing leadership development solutions that link individual effectiveness to organizational performance has been the focus of Enrique Garcia Bejar's work for over 15 years.
As founder and principal of Bejar Group, Enrique works with both individuals and major organizations in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia with a focus on Executive Coaching, Career Management and Cultural Competency. Enrique's unique coaching approach is grounded in the disciplines of leadership and team development, communications, emotional intelligence, cultural competency and acclimation. He is certified to administer and interpret a wide variety of personality, professional style and preferences, and career interests inventories.
Enrique's professional career has encompassed a number of diverse and challenging assignments:
- Senior Vice President, Senior Consultant and Principal with three major executive coaching career transition consulting and organizational change firms
- Director of Career Development at Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Vice President Human Resources and Organization at Times Square Studios
- Senior Consultant with AT&T co-designing and implementing career development centers for managers, technicians and operators
- Senior Consultant with the New York State Education Department providing training on Cultural Competency and Career Management capabilities to professional counselors and coaches throughout New York State
- Associate Director of the Adult Career Counseling and Resource Center at the City University of New York.
Enrique also offers seminars and programs for his clients, and topical subjects have included: Effective Communication; Management and Leadership Skills for Managers; Effective Team Building ; and Diversity and Cultural Competency.
As an educator, Enrique actively continues his work today while serving on the faculties of New York University and Columbia University . His students include both business professionals and graduate students.
Enrique's educational background includes Ed.M. and M.A. degrees in Organizational/ Psychological Counseling from Columbia University and a B.A. in Psychology from Hunter College/CUNY. He is a member of the International Coach Federation and the National Career Development Association. He is fluent in both English and Spanish.